Please Abba, hear my cries:
Oh God I lift my voice up to you, knowing you can hear me, knowing you can heal me. I love you so much, but I cannot continue to live like this. I know there is so much more to You. I know you want so much more for me and for those around me. I long to be a living testamony but how can this by when I cannot even get my thoughts away from myself? Away from how unhappy I am and how much more that I want? How can I love others the way You do and show the world the way to Your heart if I cannot even find the way myself? Just as Acts 8:23 says "For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin." Thats me Abba! But I know you can heal me. For You have more power than anyone on this earth and I believe that You alone can stop this bleeding from within. You alone can help me love me. You alone can give me the strength to eat. You alone define me.
AMEN.
Love Forever,
Brittany Kirkland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment