I just want to fall in love with Christ and no one else. I long to forget this world and its inhabitents and focus on the only one who loves me for me. The only one who knows me yet still loves compltely. I am such a failure and this world lies to me and tells me I am worthless, ugly, and not good enough. However, I know different. I know that God love me the way He created me. Sure I have much to work on, but I know that Jesus is strong when I am weak.
I long to be broken before You.
Bleeding so that You can heal these wounds.
I want to live for You.
But first I must die.
So kill me.
Take from me what You must.
Do whatever you must,
Take what you need to,
To make me nothing but yours completly.
Love Forever,
Brittany Kirkland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment