Or course I know there is. I only wish to know God's will for my life. Oh God how I love music! You have placed this desire within me for a reason. The way my soul stirs when I hear a song and begin to sing and play for You. But when? Where? I don't know what to do to get where You want me to be. I become so angry with myself for not knowing, for waiting and knowing I am not doing all I could to find out. Can't you just hit me over the head or stike me with lightning or something? You know how bad I long fo this... I just can't seem to get there.
Scream at me.
Stop my breathe until I hear You.
Tell me what You want from me.
Becasue all I want it You.
Love Forever,
Brittany Kirkland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment